- PRL Community Brand Toolkit
- Conference Room Booking
- Employee Documents
- PRL Procedures
- PRL IT Support
- Imager Booking
- Trichromatic Chambers
- Cold Chambers
- PRL Equipment
- Van Booking
PRL Community Brand Toolkit
For faculty, staff, and students. The page includes logo, letterhead, PowerPoint template, typography, and color palette.
Conference Room Booking
Conference rooms have full video/audio conferencing capabilities.
- Room 103: seating for 15-20 people; two 70" TV's with VGA and HDMI connections
- Room 109: seating for 3-6 people; one 70" TV with VGA and HDMI connections
- Room S232: seating for 5-7 people; one 65" TV's with an HDMI connection
Collected information is confidential and for internal use. We only publicly share names, positions, and emails, mainly on our website.
- Alumnus Contact Form
- Domestic Shipping Request Form
- International Shipping Request Form
- New Employee Form
- Time Sheets
- Undergrad Participation Survey
- Code of Ethics
- PRL Members List
- RPT Policies Procedures 5-6-2016
- Undergraduate Participation in Research Information
- Return to Work Policies and Procedures for MSU Plant Laboratories Building post COVID-19 (Revision 11/16/2020)
- Return to Work Policies and Procedures for Molecular Plant Sciences Building post COVID-19 (Revision 7/24/2020)
- Return to Work Training Video
- Growth Chamber Facility Training Video
- MSU COVID-19 Resources
PRL IT Support
Email email@example.com for help with IT issues. This new system will allow the PRL to integrate more efficiently with MSU central IT.
The ChemiDoc MP system is a fully featured instrument for gel or western blot imaging, designed to address multiplex fluorescent western blotting, chemiluminescence detection, and general gel documentation applications.
Three small Trichromatic Percival chambers (A, B & C) are available for use by researchers. These chambers have red, far red and blue light capabilities. These are small, bench top chambers that offer just a single shelf of space for plants or plates. Space is limited, and must be booked in advance, with a limit of 90 days per reservation. These chambers are located in room 225 of Plant Biology Building.
Two Percival chambers (Cold Temp A & B), that are outfitted with dual compressors which can maintain consistent temperatures as low as 4C for months, have been brought online for researchers to perform cold condition experiments only. Each chamber shelf supplies standard lighting conditions of ~100uE. Space is limited, and must be booked in advance, with a limit of 90 days per reservation. These chambers are located in the basement of Plant Biology Building near the elevator.
The PRL van is for work related errands. Contact the main office for details.