This section is for PRL brand toolkits and manuals for both the PRL community and the communications department.
Conference rooms have full video/audio conferencing capabilities.
- Room 103: seating for 15-20 people; two 70" TV's with VGA and HDMI connections
- Room 109: seating for 3-6 people; one 70" TV with VGA and HDMI connections
- Room S232: seating for 5-7 people; one 65" TV's with an HDMI connection
Collected information is confidential and for internal use. We only publicly share names, positions, and emails, mainly on our website.
- Alumnus Contact Form
- Domestic Shipping Request Form
- International Shipping Request Form
- New Employee Form
- Time Sheets
The ChemiDoc MP system is a fully featured instrument for gel or western blot imaging, designed to address multiplex fluorescent western blotting, chemiluminescence detection, and general gel documentation applications.
List of equipment available for members of the PRL