- PRL Community Brand Toolkit
- Conference Room Booking
- Employee Documents
- PRL Procedures
- PRL IT Support
- Poster Printing
- Imager Booking
- Blue, Red and Far-Red Chambers
- Cold Chambers
- PRL Equipment
- Van Booking
For faculty, staff, and students. The page includes logo, letterhead, PowerPoint template, typography, and color palette.
Conference rooms have full video/audio conferencing capabilities.
- Room 103: seating for 15-20 people; two 70" TV's with VGA and HDMI connections
- Room 109: seating for 3-6 people; one 70" TV with VGA and HDMI connections
- Room S232: seating for 5-7 people; one 65" TV's with an HDMI connection
Collected information is confidential and for internal use. We only publicly share names, positions, and emails, mainly on our website.
- Alumnus Contact Form
- Domestic Shipping Request Form
- International Shipping Request Form
- New Employee Form
- Time Sheets
- Code of Ethics
- PRL Members List
- RPT Policies Procedures 5-6-2016
- Undergraduate Participation in Research Information
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with IT issues. This new system will allow the PRL to integrate more efficiently with MSU central IT.
The PRL computer lab offers poster printing for the PRL and other surrounding departments.
- Posters can be printed on two different materials: satin photo paper ($35 per poster) or light weight fabric ($75 per poster).
- Posters must be smaller than 42” in one dimension either height or width (poster can be resized in the computer lab if they are larger than this).
- To print a poster, please use the form linked below.
- Posters should be submitted at least one business day in advance or earlier if possible.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to the Plant Biology helpdesk at email@example.com.
The ChemiDoc MP system is a fully featured instrument for gel or western blot imaging, designed to address multiplex fluorescent western blotting, chemiluminescence detection, and general gel documentation applications.
Two Trichromatic Percival chambers (Trichromatic A, Trichromatic B in room 225), two Blue Light Percival chamber (Blue-A in room 225 and Blue-B in room 325), one small Red light Percival chamber (Red-A in room 325) and two Far-Red Light Percival chamber (Far-Red-A in room 225 and Far-Red-B in room 325). These are small, bench top chambers that offer just a single shelf of space for plants or plates. Space is limited, and must be booked in advance, with a limit of 90 days per reservation. These chambers are located in the dark rooms, 225 and 325.
Two Percival chambers (Cold Temp A & B), that are outfitted with dual compressors which can maintain consistent temperatures as low as 4C for months, have been brought online for researchers to perform cold condition experiments only. Each chamber shelf supplies standard lighting conditions of ~100uE. Space is limited, and must be booked in advance, with a limit of 90 days per reservation. These chambers are located in the basement of Plant Biology Building near the elevator.
The PRL van is for work related errands. Contact the main office for details.